Motor obstruction

Reaction score
I have followed the instruction outlining downgrading the AC FW and RC FW to 1.7.6 and 1.5.8 respectively. I still receive either a no start motor or the error obstructed motor. I have purchased two motors and exchanged without improvement.

Need more data. Update logs, flight logs, detailed description of the behaviour.

I purchased this Phantom 3 pro drone from a person that stated he had a rough landing and that it rip off the gimbal. The drone body had a few cracks so I installed a new body. When I when to startup I received an error that the software need to be updated and it would not allow me to proceed further. I finally was able to update the software to the latest and started to receive the error message described above. I do have flight data I copied off the flight data SSD card when I cleared it off.

Attachments

• FLY160.DAT
    3.4 MB · Views: 410
  • FLY161.DAT
    4.3 MB · Views: 502
  • FLY167.DAT
    0 bytes · Views: 280
The message "Motor Obstructed" in Dji Go is shown when flag FLAG_MOTOR_BLOCK is set. This flag is received from Flight controller in a packet, which is saved to log file as "Osd General". In Wireshark dissector, that flag is named "ESC is stall" (which is quite unfortunate shortcut, as ESC is not stalled, ESC is just reporting that motor is stalled).

None of the two logs you attached (3rd one is empty) contains this flag set, in any packet.
Which means those are wrong logs. During the runs which created these logs, no "motor obstructed" message was shown.

Reactions: N017RW

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj