Motor mount cracks

Reaction score
Hi all.
Just after a bit of feedback if anyone has installed the little aluminium reinforcing thingys to strengthen where the p3s is prone to cracking under the motor mounts ?
I’ve ordered from EBay but have just realised that the bargain price I got for a set is infact for a single unit [emoji23]
So before I go ahead and order another 3 I’d chase some feedback.
Cheers Al

I think they are pretty much a must have... I have not seen any P3's that didn't develop cracks at some point in their lifespan... It's just piece of mind really..

Reactions: Phill2 and prawnz
Just go to amazon and search for Phantom 3 motor re-inforcement plates. Many different people sell them. They are all pretty close to the same.. Got mine from a seller named Owoda

edit: thats pretty scummy that someone sold you ONE plate... seriously?

Yeh its all about the wording of the listing . Its a crappy way of doing business but I should have known ?
Not sure why anyone would want just 1 , I’d think that would unbalance the drone and lets face it there are already enough gremlins lining up to crash ya drone .
Amazon eh , might have a look at that .

Reactions: THop
They work great! I seen a seller doing that, one mounting plate for the same cost as a complete set of 4.

Yeh , I only paid $6 , stupidly thinking I was getting a set . Should have realised, most of the other listings for full sets were about $20.

Do they differ from the other brands ?

The online pics all look the same .

Thanks for the help guys .

Just ordered a complete set , don’t know how long it will take to leave China given the goings on over there .
I did notice that they took my money instantly tho [emoji23]

Great resource this forum [emoji106]

Reactions: Capt KO
Thanks for the help guys .

Just ordered a complete set , don’t know how long it will take to leave China given the goings on over there .
I did notice that they took my money instantly tho [emoji23]

Great resource this forum [emoji106]
I always order mine from Amazon. Arrive in 2 days for less than $20 a set.

2 days [emoji102] , that wouldn’t be bad .
Had a look on Amazon but couldnt see any on there, but I’ll admit to not knowing how to fly amazon very well.
$20 US ?
I got these for $18 Au inc freight but 6 week delivery time is a prick .
When you say 2 days is that in the US ?
Not sure that Amazon has the same capability in Aus .

Not a link but here it is.
09170C0A-9AAB-42FC-907B-35AD9702D9BF.png

Reactions: KachemakDiver

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic