MOTOR GIMBAL OVERLOADED AND SHAKE PROBLEM HELP ME

Reaction score
THE FLEX GIVES IMAGE
MODIFICADA1.jpg

and another image showing that he is missing ....

InkedIMG_20190620_134638_LI.jpg

this is another camera but it shows the part that I say
IMG_20190720_184535.jpg

A small weld of my motor roll is loose / missing, does it affect the operation?

I think this is the main problem, and that part that was released is a sensor and it is indispensable ... will I have to change the roll motor? .
There is to say that it was for a fall of around 7 meters
I take a video, this is the link:

I appreciate your help

Last edited:
I may be seeing things but it looks as if the ribbon cable in the area enclosed by the blue ring has been lifted off its support bracket (blue hatching).
However the two areas ringed in yellow may be damage to the cable itself and is the tip of the red arrow pointing to exposed copper?
The bow/curve of the ribbon cable might have been pushed to the opposite 'sense'. On my gimbal of my P3Adv the bow curves towards 'us', as I see it yours appears to curve away from us. I doubt being curved in the wrong sense is immediate cause for concern but it might lead to a fatigue failure.
However if the red arrow does point to an exposed track the ribbon cable might need replacing.

Whether ribbon cable damage would result in the gimbal moving as shown I do not know, sorry

Attachments

• from thread c&p.jpg
    from thread c&p.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 373
Reactions: FelipeAlvarez
Thank you very much for your observation, in the event that I have to replace the motor I will change the flex cable. I hope to receive other answers....

It might be an idea to draw an arrow on your photo pointing to what you mean by "small weld of my motor roll".
Good luck.

I may be seeing things but it looks as if the ribbon cable in the area enclosed by the blue ring has been lifted off its support bracket (blue hatching).
However the two areas ringed in yellow may be damage to the cable itself and is the tip of the red arrow pointing to exposed copper?
The bow/curve of the ribbon cable might have been pushed to the opposite 'sense'. On my gimbal of my P3Adv the bow curves towards 'us', as I see it yours appears to curve away from us. I doubt being curved in the wrong sense is immediate cause for concern but it might lead to a fatigue failure.
However if the red arrow does point to an exposed track the ribbon cable might need replacing.

Whether ribbon cable damage would result in the gimbal moving as shown I do not know, sorry
I think you are right the ribbon cable is lifted it dont look right to me

@Felipe, ahh so you think a solder joint or joints between motor windings has/have broken, if correct well spotted, good eyes!
Exactly I modified the thread a little so that the new answers have more information, the Flex cable gives me an image and everything normal, what happens is that the camera does not stabilize. I'm not quite sure if the welding affects since I've read that they're supposed to be sensors.

Since it seems you have access to another camera perhaps the easiest thing would be to swap components (if you are allowed to) until you identify the faulty one.
But before you do that it might be worth checking that the ribbon cable correctly mates with all its connectors. On the cable there seems to be a white line drawn across the cable at each connection point, it seems that when the cable is correctly fitted this white line is always either parallel with and just outside the connector or just hidden inside it.
If you try this or swapping components be VERY OBSERVANT about where the ribbon cable is stuck down and be very careful peeling it off those locations. Once the ribbon cable has been peeled off its anchor point/s as required I found it helpful to cover the exposed adhesive with 'waxed paper', the stuff that is under sticky labels etc.
I got lucky when fixing a gimbal/camera assmebly with no image and the first component I swapped ( the top board and it's square housing ) was the defective component.
The following thread might be of interest to you Professional - P3P Camera off center

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20