Motor and ESC on the P3

Reaction score
Does anyone know what motor and ESC is used on theP3? model #?, Kv? Is this the same motor used on the P2 V+ Ver. 3?

I believe the P3 ESCs are built onto the main board and not separated like on the P2. I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm mistaken. Pretty sure though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Its a bad design for the user....If you crash and bend an arm bad enough you must purchase a new main board that has the flight controller built into it. This is good for me, I can repair most pcb layouts and reflow components but the cost of crashes will likely triple repair costs and repair times.

The motors appear to be the same as the V3.

Jeremy

Motor and ESC are different than P2. ESCs have braking capability similar to Inspire. They are not in the arms but on the main PCB closer to the center of the P3. If you bend an arm, your PCB should still be fine. The only risk in the new design is if an ESC dies, you have to swap the whole board.

The users that have looked at the main board that includes the escs have indicated that the design is very robust and failures should be rare.

The users that have looked at the main board that includes the escs have indicated that the design is very robust and failures should be rare.

That maybe so but can you confirm that a full sets of spares are being held at the service locations for US & EU.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31