Mods to increase wifi range?

Everyone says this or that but no real numbers. If the RE-700 is the best PLEASE TELL ALL OF US HOW FAR YOU CAN GET OUT !!!!!! It was stated Tonys FPVLR are not so good. Well what are you getting with your setup & explain everything you installed/
THANK YOU !!!

OK. happen to have a model number? Between the standard 2 and the vision+ it's difficult to search for p2v specific products.

E: the 2 vision's range specified on dji's website is 300m (3/4 of what I actually get) - the 2v+ has 500-700m listed, which would give me a decent enough boost if accurate. Ran across a 700 with a broken mounting plate for cheap and went ahead and ordered it. Will be able to post hard numbers soon!

Last edited:
Everyone says this or that but no real numbers. If the RE-700 is the best PLEASE TELL ALL OF US HOW FAR YOU CAN GET OUT !!!!!! It was stated Tonys FPVLR are not so good. Well what are you getting with your setup & explain everything you installed/
THANK YOU !!!

With a stock P2V, going from the original extender to an RE700 gave me another 200ish meters of range (from 400 to 600) and past that the video just got choppy rather than cutting out entirely like it used to.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj