Milledgeville, GA

Reaction score
I have saw a few fly around, if anyone wants to get together and fly our qauds and maybe learn a few things from each other shoot me an email [email protected] Doesn't matter if you see this 5 years past this post and either a pro flying or someone who just got into the qauds and just needs a few tips feel free to contact me. I have been flying my Phantom 3 and ps4 for over 6 years and alot of flights and different locations. I purchased a d.j.i maveric couple years ago. I love it to. Its difficult to learn to fly yourself, why not learn from each other. So shoot me an email and we can make it fun and safe experience.
Thanks, Chris

Reactions: Capt KO
I have saw a few fly around, if anyone wants to get together and fly our qauds and maybe learn a few things from each other shoot me an email [email protected] Doesn't matter if you see this 5 years past this post and either a pro flying or someone who just got into the qauds and just needs a few tips feel free to contact me. I have been flying my Phantom 3 and ps4 for over 6 years and alot of flights and different locations. I purchased a d.j.i maveric couple years ago. I love it to. Its difficult to learn to fly yourself, why not learn from each other. So shoot me an email and we can make it fun and safe experience.
Thanks, Chris

Chris, good post, nice offer, would be good to have a lot of other offers like that, all over the country. Especially for newbies like me and others that just like to share knowledge and/or company. Big thanks for the post.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav