Middle part of video is gone

Reaction score
Ok here it is .Me and the wife was out the other day and i was shooting some video every thing seemed ok when we got home the middle part of the video is gone. Is there away to get it back that is the most important part. I tried doing a search on this but no luck.Can I get that part back it didn't show up no where on tablet or on Dji go it's like it just shut down but I never hit the stop button.

THANK FOR THE HELP IN ADVANCE

That's how I know that it is not there. You know when it will stop for that split second and restart well it stopped for like 5 min and then restarted. I want to know why it stopped and is there a way to get that part of the video back.

If it’s not there- it’s not there. If you had a file that you couldn’t open it would be a different story.

The only thing you might do is run a data recovery utility on the SD card to make sure it wasn’t accidentally deleted.

And how do you go about doing that. It should not be deleted it was never on the SD card. I never stopped the recording but for some resin it stopped.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl