Reaction score
IMG_0057.PNG I had this come up on my P4 after doing the lastest update, a tried doing an IMU calibration but did not fix. Any other pilots out there ever had this message come up and what you did to fix?

I added the landing gear stiffener and got the same error, if you don’t have anything on your gear interfering, try a blast from a “can of air” duster or soft brush on the sensor.

View attachment 99293 I had this come up on my P4 after doing the lastest update, a tried doing an IMU calibration but did not fix. Any other pilots out there ever had this message come up and what you did to fix?
I added the landing gear stiffener and got the same error, if you don’t have anything on your gear interfering, try a blast from a “can of air” duster or soft brush on the sensor.
If you have anything partially blocking your downward facing sensors, you will get problems like this.
Landing gear stiffeners or Gimbal guards can cause real problems and aren't recommended.
If you must fit them, make sure they are completely clear of the VPS sensors line-of-sight to the ground.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ODIN Reviews