Merry Xmas written in the sand

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I wrote "Merry Christmas" in the sand and started with my drone right above it and then shot it straight up and panned down the beach.

Merry Christmas to all my fellow Phantom friends and happy flying!

-with drone obsession from the www.facebook.com/JTCfilms community! Come say HI :)

Thanks and I'm flying in Melbourne Beach, Florida! Hope you had a Merry Christmas :)

-with drone obsession from the www.facebook.com/JTCfilms community! Come say HI :)

Reactions: t2adze
I hope you enjoy some of the footage and pics Dr Klutz, Merry Christmas, I hope it was awesome :)

Reactions: Dr. Klutz
Haha that's awesome Lawrie! I always have to make it clear to new ppl I meet that I spend a lot of time in Melbourne BEACH and not just Melbourne hah. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

We did and trust you are too. Actually I didn't realise there is a Melbourne Beach till I saw your post so I'm better informed now too. I stay away from Facebook thanks (with a face like mine...) cheers

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: JTC Films

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic