Memory card

Reaction score
I have the latest firmware installed on my P3S with a Kingston 64 gig card. I just did the latest update but it seems it’s only telling me that I have up to a 16gig memory option. It’s been a while since I’ve flown drone but it seems like it USE to recognize the 64gig card as such. Am I doing something wrong or is this right?

Just for kicks have you actually checked the card in another computer or device to see the properties of it? I ask because there have been quite a few instances of knockoff cards flooding the market! Not that you indeed have one but it'll give you peace of mind! One other thing,,, have you formatted the card in the AC or on your computer? I've done both successfully but some people have better results when formatting the card in the AC !

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Just don't yah forget.....BEFORE you format that card....be sure that you have all the videos and picture OFF it Before You Format it Or all will be lost ! and after i move my videos and pictures off my flights card.....and while still connected to my computer with a card reader.....Then i check format and select "Start" !

I understand what your saying about the knockoffs. It’s really strange because when I flew it a year or so back it actually read the card as 64 gigabyte. It one of the drop down screens it does recognize the card as like ..(57,000 megabyte available) but under the camera/video setting is only has the card as a 8 or 16 gig and you have to choose which one. I am not very computer smart so forgive me for my lack of terminology. I bought the card at Office Depot right after I got drone. I have not had any problems with this issue.... just wondering why it’s not recognizing it as it actually is. Thanks for your help.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumperswaves