Memory card sale

Reaction score
bestbuy here in Canada has posted there Boxing Day sales flyer and they have a Lexar Media 64GB 95MB/s microSDHC Class 10 Memory Card on sale for $25.00 Canadian. Any thoughts on this card as I need to upgrade from the stock 16gb card.

It should work fine. I just bought a Samsung Class 10 64gb. On sale at Walmart for $23.99 US.

Your factory one is 16gb? Hmmm. I just looked. Mine is 8gb.

It should work fine. I just bought a Samsung Class 10 64gb. On sale at Walmart for $23.99 US.

Your factory one is 16gb? Hmmm. I just looked. Mine is 8gb.
P3S came with an 8GB. All others 16GB, necessitated by the 4K abilities. That's how I remember it.

Yup. I use these in my GoPro. It requires a very fast card and these work great. No issues. If you want to make sure you get one before they're sold out make sure to order it online Christmas Day. Don't wait for Boxing Day.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Can't beat the Black Friday sale this year...I picked up mine for 400 from BH Photo.

But back to SD cards....would a 128 or 256 work in the P3S? I actually ran out of room for the first time this week and would like to have a larger size.

Also. The Phantom 3 Standard is only $499!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I read somewhere on here that 64gb was max and that you might get a 128 to work, but it'll only use 64gb. You'd be better off just picking up a few 64gb, IMO.

I'm going to show my age here.... but my first PC had a 20gb hard drive. I upgraded it to a 40gb and thought.... wow.... I'll never fill that up. LOL

I read somewhere on here that 64gb was max and that you might get a 128 to work, but it'll only use 64gb. You'd be better off just picking up a few 64gb, IMO.

I'm going to show my age here.... but my first PC had a 20gb hard drive. I upgraded it to a 40gb and thought.... wow.... I'll never fill that up. LOL

Lol. Young folks these days. My first computer didn't have no fancy hard drives. Had a 5 inch floppy drive and it wasn't even high density. First hard drive we got was 20 megabytes and cost about 200 dollars - and then you had to get a controller for it cause the computer didn't know what the hell a hard drive was.

Still remember when we got a 1 mb ram chip. Back the 640k was all you needed. So we used the extra memory as a ram drive and things went super fast.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Matts175

My first PC was a Timex Sinclair 1000 which has 16K of memory! I bought the expansion pack which took it up to a huge 64K.

Reactions: Matts175

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.