Melbourne Australia

Maybe this is a good place to ask, does anyone put a label on the drone with at least a mobile number in case of emergency?

I was thinking of putting something along the lines of "I'm lost, call xxxx-xxx-xxx, $100 reward"

No intentions of flying over any bridges!

Reactions: STAINLESS
Hi Folks,

New to the DJI world and based in Melbourne, looking for new / experienced pilots to share experiences with. Have had my Phantom 4 for about 2 weeks now and loving it.

JOLLI

Maybe this is a good place to ask, does anyone put a label on the drone with at least a mobile number in case of emergency?

I was thinking of putting something along the lines of "I'm lost, call xxxx-xxx-xxx, $100 reward"

Cant hurt

Reactions: TheSnowman
Hi Folks,

New to the DJI world and based in Melbourne, looking for new / experienced pilots to share experiences with. Have had my Phantom 4 for about 2 weeks now and loving it.

JOLLI

Welcome to the club jolli.

Happy Flying...

The birds in my fleet all have a label "Reward if Found 000-000-1212" and another label "FAXXXXXXXX".

Hi Folks,

JOLLI

Talking about sharing new experiences, are interested in Autonomous flying?.
I use Autopilot but a lot of people prefer Litchi for the ease of use and learning curve. Autopilot is more complex and takes a bit more to learn.

Talking about sharing new experiences, are interested in Autonomous flying?.
I use Autopilot but a lot of people prefer Litchi for the ease of use and learning curve. Autopilot is more complex and takes a bit more to learn.

Hey there,

sure thing, just tried my first Litchi flight at Elwood on Sunday an it was nerve racking / fun at the same time. Thinking about it, its amazing that five minutes of programming and pressing the play button can do so much. The Drone jump if the launch pad and did it think and can back.

COOL !

JOLLI

Yes i have this on the bottom of my camera guard/mount.. with my contact number and reward offered if found.

Hey there,

sure thing, just tried my first Litchi flight at Elwood on Sunday an it was nerve racking / fun at the same time. Thinking about it, its amazing that five minutes of programming and pressing the play button can do so much. The Drone jump if the launch pad and did it think and can back.

COOL !

JOLLI

I purchase litchi around 5 months ago but still I have not tried it once yet.. happy with the GO app, it works fine and after reading that DJI will not help you if you fly with litchi and something goes wrong makes me think twice now to use it.

Sure i will probably try it one day but for now the GO app works and does everything i want.

Hey there,

COOL !

JOLLI

I gotsta try this! Well done @jolli

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj