Mean airline passengers

Reaction score
So went on a United flight from NYC to Denver (which will later transfer to OC).

I had a middle seat and this lady had the aisle seat. I ask to get up once and she does it, and when I ask her if I can get up again, she has a really [EXPLETIVE REMOVED] attitude and goes "really". Just some woman who hates flying and thinks everyone is below her, and entitled to a perfect flight. Like asking her to get up is too much to ask for.

During the flight, I intentionally drink as much water as I can just so I could get up at least 3-4 times during the flight to piss her off. I offer her to switch seats and she refused, saying she wants aisle seat and middle seats suck. So I tell her well, I will have to use the bathroom at least 3-5 times during this flight. She wasn't happy. And I really did make her get up at least 3-4 times, and she was getting angry.

I see her on her work laptop and it's pretty obvious her anger stems from her work. She typed really loud on her computer, like she was angry, and kept ordering alcohol during the flight. I even looked over to read her emails, trying to see if I can get some of her work contacts so I could play a prank on her later with her co-workers.

After the flight landed. We all get up when the plane is at the gate, where we get our luggages. She wouldn't give me any room to stand, so I was stuck standing in my seat and not the aisle. I get someone to pass me my backpack and wait in the seat while she blocks me from getting into the aisle. Once everyone in the aisle starts walking, I walk right in front of her and she gets so mad. She starts yelling "worst flight ever, worst flight ever" and even says it to airline crew as she exits.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try flying Ryanair in Europe,dirt cheap, but definitely cattle class.
I fly with them because for 2-3 hours you can put up with most things, and they are cheap efficient, and modern AC, but you see life on these flights.

Try flying Ryanair in Europe,dirt cheap, but definitely cattle class.
I fly with them because for 2-3 hours you can put up with most things, and they are cheap efficient, and modern AC, but you see life on these flights.

I've considered using WoW airlines or Norweigen Airlines for some cheap LAX to Europe tickets, Google Flights has flights for $400 from LAX to Paris / London / Rome.

But I was on a United Flight which I think is decent enough for a 3-5 hour flight. They got free movies via mobile device. Somewhere during the flight, the lady argues with me about that "she paid for this seat" when I told to her to not slam that arm rest down so hard. I asked her how much she paid, she says $600 just to go to NYC to Denver, I told her I paid $225. And said she got ripped off. And she says well that's why I have middle seat.

I don't know why anyone would pay $400 more just to choose their seats just so they don't get middle seat. Sometimes flights aren't full and you can move around to better seats, or you get lucky and only have 2 people in a 3 seat row. If she cared so much about having better seats, I don't get why she doesn't pay the extra cash for first class.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94