Maybe I'm just not supposed to have a case for my Phantom

Re: Maybe I'm just not supposed to have a case for my Phanto

ShoreBird said:
I have two tradescraft cases I purchased through DronesEtc. One when I purchades my Vision and a new one just a few weeks ago for my plus. I never take my props off and have never had any issues. Cases are tough as nails.

Same here. I had 9 inch carbon fiber props on my Phantom1 and never had to take them off in my Tradecraft case. I now have a Tradecraft case for my P2V Plus and never take the props off. Why would you? Just curious.

So I arrived home today to find a package from amazon.

For the second time amazon sent me the wrong case for my phantom. I ordered the HPRC HPRC2700PHA2 Wheeled Hard Case yet the one I got is a different model that does not have wheels and does not have the prop cutouts.

Its going back to amazon today, I'm just wondering how many I will have to receive before I get the correct case that was ordered. The actual Box it came in even says "HPRC HPRC2700PHA2 Wheeled Hard Case"

Looks like the company that made them sent a bunch of them to amazon with the wrong label on the box and amazon just sends them back out to customers without even opening the UPS box. Both times the UPS box still had the packing slips from when it was shipped to amazon along with all the other items amazon had ordered from the company.

Just spoke to amazon and they said they will be pulling the item from the website and verifying inventory of the cases.

My case from Goprofessional arrived today. :D

With the props on they just seem to barely fit in the case :eek: . But as long as the case can close without damaging the props I am good. :)

Attachments

• goprofressionalcaseclosed.jpg
    goprofressionalcaseclosed.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 521
  • goprofressionalcaseopen.jpg
    goprofressionalcaseopen.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 521

I must have jinxed myself because here I am, still without a case...

I finally got my refund for the first case and they payed the return shipping.
Amazon has shipped me two cases that were not what I ordered and they have been shipped back already.

Amazon is now saying the case I want will ship within 1 to 3 months....

I noticed that the backpack cases are starting to sell for around $73 including shipping from china and this one has foam on both the bottom of the phantom as well as on the lid.

MikesTooLz said:

Amazon has shipped me two cases that were not what I ordered and they have been shipped back already.

I noticed that the backpack cases are starting to sell for around $73 including shipping from china and this one has foam on both the bottom of the phantom as well as on the lid.

dude... stop killing yourself.
get this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI1yVYSLl1E

After having a case for my last drone, I cant tell you how much more I love a backpack. It's pretty roomy and easy to carry (or even bike with!)

I have 3 batteries, and external battery, a phantom fc40 with a gimbal and gopro attached, the fc40 camera, extra props, the charger, controller AND a linksys WRT54g extender all packed in there.

It also comes with a water resistant casing just in case you get caught in the rain :)

dragonash said:
MikesTooLz said:

dude... stop killing yourself.
get this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI1yVYSLl1E

After having a case for my last drone, I cant tell you how much more I love a backpack. It's pretty roomy and easy to carry (or even bike with!)

I have 3 batteries, and external battery, a phantom fc40 with a gimbal and gopro attached, the fc40 camera, extra props, the charger, controller AND a linksys WRT54g extender all packed in there.

It also comes with a water resistant casing just in case you get caught in the rain :)

Yes I am familiar with Vanguard camera cases. They make good quality bags.

I have a tradecraft for my Vision and my Vision+. I am satisfied and the also offer great customer service.
leaving the props on is no issue. I take them off if I'm not flying for a prolonged period but leave on for transporting from location to location.

MikesTooLz said:
tlastrange said:
I have a Tradecraft case too. It takes 30 seconds to install the props and another 30 seconds (maybe a minute if they're tight) to remove them. Not a big deal.
Yeah, I'm a lazy person.... LOL

Perhaps contact AMAZON & plead your 'CASE' Bah ha ha... Sorry, had to say it!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4