MaxxUAV.com now carries ItElite Antennas!

Thats funny, Terminator pilot in the link above says he went >8miles then provides the healthydrones data that shows <8miles.

You do realize Jake has mentioned the Terminator and the new ITELITE numerous times in the forum?
Yes but did he LINK to it? Jake's a great guy and not going to call anyone out but a little RESPECT will go a long way around here.

That doesn't look slick at all lol !!! I'm betting that the maxx range itelite panel still beats the terminator panel. Those guys selling the terminator have been known to "stretch" the truth quite a bit with their "results".

Back to my original topic, MaxxUav has the slickest long range setup. The hardware is available lots of places, what is not available is a) the slick mounting bracket, b) someone who brought it all together and made it a one stop shop, c) the killer customer service Jake offers.

But that's just my 2¢

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

You do realize this isn't a thread about terminator panels, right?

It sounds like you are trying to promote them here. Even IF their panel was better, I highly doubt their level of customer service is equivalent to MaxxUAV's.

Amen!! There always is "that guy" though lol

Reactions: BigAl07
Hey guys, I finished the installation tutorial last night. Try not to be too harsh on me, first video here! Haha!

Let me know what you think!

Guys like you sharing your knowledge is what make this hobby so great !! Thanks man !

Jake just watched your video, I'm so new to all this ,not even brought a bird yet, (looking at p4) but picking up so much info from the likes of people like your self Jake.Now typical newby I understand this upgrade is to increase the output of the transmitter,but we change the cables because there not thick enough?,now we have changed the cables inside the unit is that all that's needed internally,I was looking at doing the power amp upgrade.And would I be right in saying that while we are doing this it's worth putting in the upgrade for the HDMI?.Jake I'm no electronics hobbyist by any means but your video and the way you showed things has given me the confidence to try this.Now not sure if you remember me asking about buying the completed unit from you as I live in Adelaide Australia was wondering if you have a cost for me yet, but having seen your video might be easer to upgrade the unit I get with the bird instated of having two units so can you also work out a cost for just the parts I'd need.I must say Jake for somebody like myself the biggest newby finding somebody like yourself is great ,read and seen so many of your posts and approvals keep up the good work nice to see nowadays..... Tred

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV
Just watched your video again Jake and realised now why the cables need changing, now I see because of the connections required ,sorry guys I know it's obvious to most of you but hey we all have to start somewhere lol thanks..... Tred

Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV
Jake just watched your video, I'm so new to all this ,not even brought a bird yet, (looking at p4) but picking up so much info from the likes of people like your self Jake.Now typical newby I understand this upgrade is to increase the output of the transmitter,but we change the cables because there not thick enough?,now we have changed the cables inside the unit is that all that's needed internally,I was looking at doing the power amp upgrade.And would I be right in saying that while we are doing this it's worth putting in the upgrade for the HDMI?.Jake I'm no electronics hobbyist by any means but your video and the way you showed things has given me the confidence to try this.Now not sure if you remember me asking about buying the completed unit from you as I live in Adelaide Australia was wondering if you have a cost for me yet, but having seen your video might be easer to upgrade the unit I get with the bird instated of having two units so can you also work out a cost for just the parts I'd need.I must say Jake for somebody like myself the biggest newby finding somebody like yourself is great ,read and seen so many of your posts and approvals keep up the good work nice to see nowadays..... Tred

Hey Tred! I'm glad everyone is liking the video and that it's helped you. I tried to go over everything and discuss all the watch outs. Once you change out the cables, that's all you need to do internally, yes. You switch them out because the stock antennas are not the standard SMA connectors that every antenna uses. I have not done the HDMI upgrade, but the transmitter does not need to be opened up to install it, only the back panel. Also, I will have a few transmitters pre-modified for sale soon. I don't yet have pricing. I have a few more things to finish up and then I'll focus on those. Let me know if you have anymore questions!

Thanks Jake sure will..... Tred

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT