Max altitude suddenly limited to 100ft - its set to 120m

Reaction score
Its been a few months since I flew. I charged up everything, updated all software, started it up and got limited to 100 feet. Beginner mode is off. The max altitude setting is set to 120m. I tried changing these values back and forth just to kind of push it into realizing that yes, I really did want it set.

Any idea what is going on? I've flown dozens of times here (right at my home), and never had this issue. As usual, I get the warning at the start about being near an airport, which I click the agree button and continue. Does that make some kind of limit? It didn't say it did, and it didn't before. Note this airport is several miles away, unstaffed, and only consists of the occasional Cessna (and none at all that I've seen today).

Its been a few months since I flew. I charged up everything, updated all software, started it up and got limited to 100 feet.
This is an old issue, may or may not be yours. While connected to the internet, log in to your Dji account then log out. You do not need the aircraft or RC connected for this. This will remove the limit. Maybe. Just an easy thing to try.

I recall that last year when we had to log into DJI to activate the account. I did that last year. I just tried uninstalling and reinstalling the DJI GO app, and now it lets me go over 100 feet.

But, now I have a new problem... it puts up this message that I have to take a survey and I can only skip it 4 times. I agree, and it says the page was not found. Yes, I'm connected to my wifi via the iPad Mini (otherwise I would not have successfully logged into the DJI GO app). The exact error is:

https://quiz.djicdn.com
Error: 800: questionnaire was not found

I tried this on my desktop PC and it connects, but just returns some nonsense XML about AccessDenied... this doesn't seem to be a normal web site serving up HTML.

But, now I have a new problem... it puts up this message that I have to take a survey and I can only skip it 4 times. I agree, and it says the page was not found. Yes, I'm connected to my wifi via the iPad Mini
I realize this is not your current issue, but from what I have seen around here the IPAD Mini is far to slow to handle the latest GO app efficiently. I fly with Litchi exclusively. I only use GO for occasional maintenance settings that are not available with Litchi. This is another reason I switched over quite a while back, to avoid all the GO non-sense, and it is a much better app to fly with. In truth, I can't answer your original question in detail. Not only the fact that I am an Android user, but as I said use Litchi exclusively to fly.

I realize this is not your current issue, but from what I have seen around here the IPAD Mini is far to slow to handle the latest GO app efficiently. I fly with Litchi exclusively. I only use GO for occasional maintenance settings that are not available with Litchi. This is another reason I switched over quite a while back, to avoid all the GO non-sense, and it is a much better app to fly with. In truth, I can't answer your original question in detail. Not only the fact that I am an Android user, but as I said use Litchi exclusively to fly.

I bought this iPad Mini 2 three years ago for the sole purpose of using it as a drone screen. At the time, people on here were recommending iOS over Android for app stability, so I went with that rather than use the much smaller (and possibly less reliable) Android phone I had at the time. And, Litchi existed at the time but I think it was less mature. Regardless, the iPad Mini seems to be still working decently. It isn't readily apparent that it has slowness, although perhaps side by side a much faster tablet, it would be more obvious.

I have a Moto Z2 I could use as the screen now, although it will be smaller. I think I prefer the larger screen.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik