Mavic Pro Charging

Reaction score
Seems I can't post under the Mavic Thread!

My question is, after paying £1250 for the Fly More Combo, are we expected to fork out more Money to be able to Charge the Batteries indoors from the Mains? I keep seeing a Car Charger is included!

are we expected to fork out more Money to be able to Charge the Batteries indoors from the Mains? I keep seeing a Car Charger is included!
That package comes with a regular battery charger too.

Join us over at MavicPilots.com :)

Reactions: BBZ149
Considering the Mavic Pro but am debating waiting to see what bells and whistles the Phantom 5 will have. I'm sure DJI will up the WOW factor to keep the Phantom line going. What do you guys think?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Here are some of my guesses for new Phantom 5 features:
  • OcuSync
  • More stable landing gear design (to prevent tip overs)
  • Remote controller with a screen (like the Mavic) for redundancy if DJI GO goes down
  • Rear/side sensors for collision detection
  • Bottom sensor for more accurate landings
  • Option to use a larger battery (like the Inspire 1)

Last edited:
Here are some of my guesses for new Phantom 5 features:
  • OcuSync
  • More stable landing gear design (to prevent tip overs)
  • Remote controller with a screen (like the Mavic) for redundancy if DJI GO goes down
  • Rear/side sensors for collision detection
  • Bottom sensor for more accurate landings
  • Options to use a larger battery (like the Inspire 1)

P5 or P4 Pro or whatever it will be called doesn't need a new sensor to land more accurately, all it needs is the latest version of the myriad-2 processor from Movidius the Mavic has. The differences between Mavic and actual P4 in terms of processor are not huge. For more info you can have a read at the link below:

DJI Unveils Mavic Pro Drone, Powered by Movidius | Machine Vision Technology | Movidius

Rest of the site is worth a browse to geek out!

As for the rest you're probably right! Oh, and a better camera I might add.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Well I personally am not interested in another big Drone! I want something that dose not take up my entire Hand Luggage allowance like my current P3P! I take anywhere from 3 – 5 Holidays a Year outside England hence why I just ordered the Mavic fly longer bundle.

If your just flying at Home and chucking the Drone into the Car in a Hardcase then its not a problem I suppose, but once you start going abroad it becomes a PITA

Now I’m deciding if I should just keep both Drones which might be the way to go as my 12 Year old loves flying too :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik