mavic mini

Litchi works with mini and most other DJI models. Using it with my Phantoms and Mavics. Nice alternative. Low cost to install and I prefer it to FLY.

Yeh that fly app bit of a headache, need compatible device just to download and use it,,I went through this yesterday and ended up getting compatible phone just to activate it,,then the cable they supply with the mini was to short so now hooked up with otg cable adapter so it works,,
My brain forgot about litchi so goin to install on new device,,the voice is more sexier lol

Reactions: Capt KO
Yeh that fly app bit of a headache, need compatible device just to download and use it,,I went through this yesterday and ended up getting compatible phone just to activate it,,then the cable they supply with the mini was to short so now hooked up with otg cable adapter so it works,,
My brain forgot about litchi so goin to install on new device,,the voice is more sexier lol
Glad to see you’ve expanded your fleet. Look forward to some new pics and vids using the new little one. Had fun with mine, pretty amazing bit o kit.

Mind if I ask where you got the longer cable?
I ask as my phone doesn’t fit in the controller holds(too big) which makes the cable a bit short for my comfort.
I miss the holder my phantom controller used for my phone which put it more in direct view(not that I’m quickly getting used to the mini)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT