Mavic Delay

Reaction score
Logged in to my order to see the status and was greeted by this message. Looks like a bit of a back up of orders...
2d98791553ac8834865fa361968c6027.jpg

Sent from my R7plusf using PhantomPilots mobile app

That is a strangely worded message.
It does not confirm that they have started shipping on schedule
And if they haven't, then why not.
The fact that they have received lots of orders is a reason for not fulfilling later orders, but not a reason for delaying shipment of the first ones......

Not giving a new date. Looks like they haven't got a clue.
Maybe they don't want any cancellations.

Not giving a new date. Looks like they haven't got a clue.
Maybe they don't want any cancellations.

i read on the verge last night that it sounds like they havnt even ramped up production yet and have no stock to ship. not sure how true that is...

Reactions: sgeiger
so i have been trying to get ahold of dji to get info on my order since i found out they are pushing back dates. i tried the online chat thing, emailed them and have gotten nothing back. today i was told chat is closed till monday and just to please keep emailing them. im starting to feel like im getting the run around

Looks like a rush to steal Karma sales by selling on speculation (i.e. pre-production).

Best Buy now shows delivery November 30, 2016. Apple Store told me Dec.16th.

Seems the wait may drag out. Rumor is the Inspire 2 was to be announced around Nov. 8 too, but who knows when it will show up? 2017?

Attachments

• Mavic-BB.jpg
    Mavic-BB.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 299
Reactions: drewj7777
Looking for cracks or suspicious clues in the DJI wording is a bit unusual. It's a popular product and yes I'm sure demand has exceeded their expectation. It's not going to be a Lily disaster so just be patient.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

My neighbor just got his Mavic and I was able to see it in person this afternoon! What an awesome piece of technology compared to the Phantom 3 that i currently own.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic