Mauritius Says Hello.

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I come from the tiny island in the Indian Ocean, Mauritius. Yes that Mauritius, from which an idiot flew near to A380 Emirates during take off. We have a small serious drone community about 1k pilots in total. I just got my new P4. Still a newbie. Had the P3A before. Phantoms are worshipped here. Im pleased to find such a great community. Im looking forward to find great tips and advices. One thing if someone could help me please. I have been getting the VSC alert on my GO4 app. I know how to perform the VSC via Assistant 2. Unfortunately i cant get the Assistant app to recognise the P4, even plugged and unplugged. It keep giving me the connect prompt picture. Anyone know a walkaround this?
Im using an HP Pavillion Laptop running windows 8.

Welcome to the forum! :)

I know how to perform the VSC via Assistant 2. Unfortunately i cant get the Assistant app to recognise the P4, even plugged and unplugged. It keep giving me the connect prompt picture. Anyone know a walkaround this?
See my reply here:
VSC via DJI Assistant 2

WOW....Yes you sure are on a very tiny island surrounded by lots of water !
Thats great that you have such a large bunch of drone owners their......Now we sure would LOVE to see a few flights over your island by way of U-Tube....Thank you
>>> See the map link > Google Maps

Mauritius, an Indian Ocean island nation, is known for its beaches, lagoons and reefs. The mountainous interior includes Black River Gorges National Park, with rainforests, waterfalls, hiking trails and wildlife like the flying fox. Capital Port Louis has sites such as the Champs de Mars horse track, Eureka plantation house and 18th-century Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Botanical Gardens.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Reactions: ShaheerShahP4
WOW....Yes you sure are on a very tiny island surrounded by lots of water !
Thats great that you have such a large bunch of drone owners their......Now we sure would LOVE to see a few flights over your island by way of U-Tube....Thank you
>>> See the map link > Google Maps

Mauritius, an Indian Ocean island nation, is known for its beaches, lagoons and reefs. The mountainous interior includes Black River Gorges National Park, with rainforests, waterfalls, hiking trails and wildlife like the flying fox. Capital Port Louis has sites such as the Champs de Mars horse track, Eureka plantation house and 18th-century Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Botanical Gardens.
Thanks man. Oh its a very beautiful place. If you are ever in need for some tropical holidays, i would recommend. Specially for videography. Where are you from? What drones you have?

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Hello from the UK
I have been to Mauritius 4 times now, we stay on the west of the island, in the Poste de Flacq area, near to Belle Mare Plage.

Talk about beautiful, well it's difficult, you have to see it to appreciate it,
For those unfamiliar here is a picture of Belle Mare beach.
Belle Mare.jpg

I have never taken my drone with me, but can you tell me what the regulations for flying drones in Mauritius are...?

Anyone up for a bit of water skiing..
IMG_1901.JPG

Best Regards
Waylander

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik