Man with drone detained at WH

They'll probably end up putting a high powered laser on the WH roof for defense. Just a matter of time before wacko terrorists try to pervert the tech for nefarious purposes. In the meantime these "drills" will be useful training for secret service peeps.

What a complete waste of money for an 8oz toy. What's a terrorist going to do with that.. or even a phantom? They can't carry enough weight to be a serious threat, unless you swarm the White House with 20,000 of them. Are the secret service with a Tshirt cannon or silly string, drone down!

Reactions: yeaidid
I thought the Phantoms Firmware, would not let it fly into a No Fly Zone? I'm pretty sure the whitehouse has a no fly zone around it.

So we're onto this now. Apparently Ebola has been cured, Isis and Boko Haram have been eliminated, and everyone in Nepal has been accounted for. F'ing media... I'm not even going to get started.

Reactions: yeaidid
They'll probably end up putting a high powered laser on the WH roof for defense. Just a matter of time before wacko terrorists try to pervert the tech for nefarious purposes. In the meantime these "drills" will be useful training for secret service peeps.

ha ha ha ya they have to protest us from terrorists lol lol the only time the white house give the terrorist boggy men orders to do some thing is when they need us all to give up some thing. Or when its DHS budget time again.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31