Made a hard case for P3 with rotors on for $125

Reaction score
I got it off Amazon Prime for about $125. I am a new jack for sure but I thought it came out good and I don't have to take off props. It is the Seahorse SE-920F
20150524_210259_resized.jpg

Reactions: Jorovi
That's the same one I got, it's pick-n-pluck but is very well made, with wheels and a retractable handle. I used to always take the blades off on my P2 but these new ones are more work to get off, so I might leave them on as well.

Is this the case you bought? http://amzn.to/1ckgX1V

Or did your case come with the foam inserts?
I don't think that's the same one. Your link is without foam. For a split second, I thought it was the exact same thing so I cancelled my order on Amazon because yours was cheaper. Then I looked closely and realized yours doesn't have the foam and that's why it is so cheap. I went back and placed a new order for the one with foam for $126.

Yes mine came with the pick and pluck foam. To make sure there was no downward pressure on the props I actually cut a row of the top "eggshell" foam in line with the rotors. Made it perfect. There is just the ever slightest of resistance at the point the lid seals. I don't know enough to know if more constant pressure would eventually warp the props in storage but why chance it? I swung the case around ridiculously and no sound of movement.

Reactions: JoshWMS

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj