Lumafusion, photos and an iPad.

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving!
Anyone using lumafusion(editing app) to edit video on an iPad, and does it have “Lightroom-like” capabilities for editing photos as well, or is it video only? Any feedback on your experiences with the app would be greatly appreciated as well. Thanks!

I use LumaFusion aka LumaTouch mainly for video editing / enhancing... haven’t really tried to edit photography with it tho...however, I will say that it’s a far more robust application then iMovie for example...

Reactions: SeanCC
Luma Fusion is a no-brainer. Just buy it.

You can easily edit multiple 4K video streams with zero lag. There are plenty of editing tools and its no problem pulling off a reasonable color grade either- you can even use LUTS.

For stills I find Afflinity Photo to be ridiculously good. If you have used photo shop you will find most of your workflow can be applied in affinity- you can even save your work with all adjustment layers as a PSD to share work in progress with photoshop users. It will stitch a 22 raw image pano and let you edit the resultant 140Mp+ file without even working up a sweat.

I fins myself doing less and less on the desktop now that the iOS offerings are so powerful and the convenience is a huge bonus.

Both Luma fusion and Affinity support NAS storage with the IPad also.

Reactions: SeanCC

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94