Low Cost Inverter Generators

Lou101,
Could not Google that ad today but it is still available. You have to set up an account with wedplace to get these prices and pay. Or they will refuse your credit. Can’t link, hope this helps. Crazy deal.

ACFBF9C9-56AA-4A4B-B1A9-7A9731EFFBE2.png

I already bought mine. As you can see it’s less than others are asking for the same unit, used! And, new, $150 less than most. Won’t last. Hope this helps. Let me know. Good luck, happy flying.

Hello fellow droners,
I'm looking to acquire a small inverter generator to use with a multi battery charger for the occasional times I'm in the field all day. I'm looking to recharge my P4P batteries three at a time. Has anybody had any experience with the following units:
**Sportsman Model 802085 (1000/800 watt)
**WEN Model 56125i (1250 watt)
**LiFan Model ESI860i (700/600watt)

This one plugs into my car battery. I'm using it tomorrow for 3 hours of traffic analysis.

TheBuild (21).JPG

First use in the field on P4P batteries. Worked flawlessly.
FieldTests_LosLunas (6).JPG

D

Hi Harleydude ..... nice - but surely a bank of budget LiPo chargers is easier and possibly cheaper ? An Accucel 6 can charge HV LiPo's with all the data display etc.

Canceled my order for the WEN gen. Too good to be true? Yes. Won't even go into what happened. No Deal.

• Sad
Reactions: Shoot4fun

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel