Lost p3s

Ok so the drone is gone and I've now got another I may be able to search using that BUT!!! has any one put a gps tracker on their drone so if it waves goodbye it can then be tracked
The ones I'm talking about are the small gps units with a small sim card in
Has anyone done it or doing it is it even feasible

It's a long shot but fliers if u really wanna save money put out fliers in the direction it flew off and maybe a good samaritan will call u. Also 89% battery at a drift of 28mph u said. You are probably looking at 6-8 miles away as it wasnt using battery it was just floating so... probably double the distance away than you thought.

Reactions: Baz greenwood
has any one put a gps tracker on their drone so if it waves goodbye it can then be tracked
The ones I'm talking about are the small gps units with a small sim card in
Has anyone done it or doing it is it even feasible
Yes, many people have used trackers for years. You should be able to find dozens of posts about favorites as well as mounting options.
Also, click here for a list of a few popular brands.

Well I bought another p3 and at some point I intend to put it up and see if I can find my other only problem is the world is locked down at the moment and I've fitted this one with a GSM and satellite gps locator just in case

You should still be able to go out and fly as long as you arent around people. That's what my dad and I are doing actually I'm going to pick up a older drone and tinker with it.

Reactions: biggles2b

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik