Lost Drone found in the "Simpson Desert" (Remote Australia) - Is it yours?

Reaction score
There has been a recent post on an Australian 'Outback Camper' website with the message that a "Drone" has been found on a track in the "Simpson Desert" on a track/(desert road) about 2 weeks ago (Early June 2021).

Condition/Make/Model etc of drone not stated. The Simpson Desert is in a very remote part of Central Australia.

If you know more, I will put you in contact with the source.

Peter B

In Sydney

1623677280315.png

There has been a recent post on an Australian 'Outback Camper' website with the message that a "Drone" has been found on a track in the "Simpson Desert" on a track/(desert road) about 2 weeks ago (Early June 2021).

Condition/Make/Model etc of drone not stated. The Simpson Desert is in a very remote part of Central Australia.

If you know more, I will put you in contact with the source.

Peter B

In Sydney

View attachment 122310
got a link to the actual website message? Or is that not allowed here? A quick google of 'Outback Camper' yielded nothing.....

OK, it looks as though the info struck home!

Post was places on the facebook group page "Simpson Desert Crossing"

Response from...

Jake Simpson
Hey i just put a post up On the Simpson desert crossing page saying saying I lost my drone someone has just informed me that you found one was just wondering if it was white and black Mavic air with a little cheap on the front of it this is a picture of it new..

AW Shucks... I really didn't expect such a happy ending!!

Many thanks for the interest from the PhantomPilots also!!

Peter

Reactions: logocom and BigL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers