Looking to trade P4P+ for smaller drone (Southern California)

Reaction score
I bought a brand-new Phantom 4 Pro+ (the one with the built-in tablet) back in September for a roof inspection project with the idea that I would keep it after the project for general travel photography.

The roof project finished and now I have some international travel coming up and I realized there's no way I'm going to be able to bring this drone with me in addition to the full bag of camera gear that I already carry. I should have known better but under-estimated how big the whole setup really is.

So I'm looking to trade my P4P+ for either a Mavic or Spark, with a fair amount of cash back to me.

I have full documentation, original packaging and papers, etc, and expect the same.

I prefer to do this deal in person. I live in San Diego and I drive frequently to Orange County and Riverside County for work, so I'm willing to meet almost anywhere in SoCal.

I have a white Spark with 4-Batteries, a hard case, Gimbal Shade/Protector, lens Filters, Tablet/Phone Holder (being shipped), tablet sticks protector, and prop holder that I can trade you.

How much additional $ would you be asking for?

I live in Canada. If the price is right, I will pay for my Spark to be shipped to you and you can pay the shipping for your P4P to me. We can both ship it as a gift so that we would not have to pay duty.

What do you think?

Thanks for the offer but I'm going to hold out for a local deal where both parties can inspect each other's drone and I can count the cash in my hands :)

Thanks for the offer but I'm going to hold out for a local deal where both parties can inspect each other's drone and I can count the cash in my hands :)

No problem. I fully understand.

If you change your mind let me know because I also have a Mavic Pro with two batteries, DJI Carrying Case and other accessories that I may be enticed to trade.

Both drones are fairly new. The Spark was registered this past summer an the Mavic in early September and only flown once or twice and it has the DJI Care package.

Did you end up finding someone to trade for a smaller drone?

How much are you willing to sell. I live in Los Angeles. I don’t have any Mavic or spark drones. I only have phantom 2 and dji f450.

How much are you willing to sell. I live in Los Angeles. I don’t have any Mavic or spark drones. I only have phantom 2 and dji f450.

Sorry for the confusion. I was asking the user name atrsd for the trade because he was offering the P4P for a smaller drone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.