looking to hold your gimbal while transporting?

chuddly said:
I will make a version for the tall/extended gear as soon as i get the other narrowed down first. QYV....do you have that setup with the tall gear? If so you could be my "test bunny"

I seriously appreciate that offer but no, I'm running with the stock legs because they fit better in my backpack. I have a Zenclip for my old H3-2D but now I have a H3-3D I'm about to install this weekend. If the 2D Zenclip doesn't work well for some reason I intend to keep an eye on your product and possibly pick up your H3-3D model once you have it all refined and ready.

Hey are you shipping these yet? I need two for p2 h33d with stock legs.

Ridiculous.

A "solution" in search of a problem.

I have carried my Tarot 2d and my Zenmuse 3D on my backpack all over the place. No "locking ********" needed.

Maybe this "solution" will appeal to the fearful clueless newbie type but it is totally unnecessary.

Gilbert Gomes said:
Ridiculous.

I have carried my Tarot 2d and my Zenmuse 3D on my backpack all over the place. No "locking ********" needed.

Maybe this "solution" will appeal to the fearful clueless newbie type but it is totally unnecessary.

h3F61166D

I feel the same about those mugs who buy mobile phone covers...Paranoid or what?

I don't have one and my phone is absolutely fine.

Timsytanker said:
Blimey.... I have a gimbal holder and a pink iPhone case... :(

You silly sausage , wasting your money like that trying to protect your belongings.. Just throw them in the bin. :roll: :roll:

Gilbert Gomes said:
Ridiculous.

If you don't like it then don't order one. I think its a great idea and I like supporting a fellow pilot on here.

I always wear my seatbelt but I have never been in an accident. Does that make my seatbelt a ******** device? The best solution for cars is for people not to crash. But that doesn't happen.

Gilbert Gomes said:
Ridiculous.

Your rudeness is a reflection of yourself, not of those seeking a solution to a problem YOU don't have. Negative posts add no value to the conversation.

Not everybody lives in your world; we have different-size car trunks, backpacks, landing gear, gimbals, etc. We're traveling on different trains, aircraft, and different continents. To presume everybody lives by your parameters is ridiculous.

Here's my $1.50 solution to protecting my gimbal/camera. Not as elegant and definitely bulky, but this offers a lot of protection for a gimbal in a backpack.

A basket from the Japanese $1.50 Store and some foam padding. I transport that in another basket (add another $1.50) and a tube from Tap Plastics ($5) holds my props. Some Quirky bungee cords hold it all together. Total cost: $8.

This works well in the tiny trunk of my two-seater and also fits in an GI medium rucksack.

I have no affiliation with the Japanese $1.50 Store. And I'm not Japanese.

Attachments

• 14879779452_376de4a761_m.jpg
    14879779452_376de4a761_m.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 341
  • 14857138156_47ae1ac708_m.jpg
    14857138156_47ae1ac708_m.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 313

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads