Looking for Commercial Drone Pilot in Croatia

Reaction score
Hi,
I need to film in Rabac, Croatia. I have understood that as a foreign drone pilot it is virtually impossible to fly in Croatia, so I am looking for a local drone pilot with all the necessary licences and permits to film in Rabac.

Anyone?

Please contact me.

Thanks!

Hi,
I need to film in Rabac, Croatia. I have understood that as a foreign drone pilot it is virtually impossible to fly in Croatia, so I am looking for a local drone pilot with all the necessary licences and permits to film in Rabac.

Anyone?

Please contact me.

Thanks!
I wish you the best of luck. It is virtually impossible to fly in Croatia even if you're a local, by the rules. The bureaucracy and Croatia is ridiculous. I've seen many videos posted in Croatia on this form. I asked them how they went about getting permission. They said they just flew and even had local police very interested in their drones and their flying. But, I believe you're right in trying to get a local to do it. Again, good luck.

If you're class 1 certified in Belgium you should have no problem registering to operate commercially in Croatia as you already have all they ask for (and more). I find them (CCAA.hr) quite responsive and flexible.
However, there is a catch - in Croatia there is one more regulator that you need to deal with if you want to take aerial photos and that process takes time and is different (slower) for foreign companies.
I can help you with the process and language - ping me if needed. I'm a Croatian living in Belgium and know both sides :)
If you just want to find someone locally, suggest you send a facebook message to @drones.hr (that's the operator's association like BeUAS)

Reactions: WV. Rootman

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl