Looking for a P4A or P4P

Reaction score
Only actually need the bird if available and in good condition. Don't need batts but would buy if it facilitated a deal. Don't need RC at all. Foam case would be good.

My backup working bird died, and I need a replacement backup. Please PM if you have something to discuss.

Thanks............ Bob R

Reactions: glennkoster70
If you sent me a PM, I’ve not seen it.

Only actually need the bird if available and in good condition. Don't need batts but would buy if it facilitated a deal. Don't need RC at all. Foam case would be good.

My backup working bird died, and I need a replacement backup. Please PM if you have something to discuss.

Thanks............ Bob R
I have a P4A for sale with drone, controller, one battery and props for $650 if interested

you should have a PM from me. If not, shout here. or I've provided an email that works well for me.

thanks.........r

450 but it needs a new controller but what you see is what you get
IMG_20220304_104755755.jpg

Thanks............ Bob R
602-300-2699

PIcked up a P4A from Kirkgolflinks today. Appreciate all the follow up, and maybe someone else looking for this equipment will be reaching out. Thanks All

Closing the thread. Best regards............. Bob R.

Hmmm. Am not immediately finding a way to close the thread. So I guess it stays open. Maybe someone else can make connections here for a buy/sell. Hope so.

My needs are met, so I'm not still searching. Thanks again folks............. Bob R.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20