Looking for a battery charger

Reaction score
Hello I just purchased 3 extra battery's for my phantom 3 standard and I am looking for a Multi charger either for all 4 battery's to be charged at the same time or 3 battery's at the same time. I have seen a few but it's a hard discussion to make. Please let me know what you use and why you like it thanks.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Reaction score
Hello I just purchased 3 extra battery's for my phantom 3 standard and I am looking for a Multi charger either for all 4 battery's to be charged at the same time or 3 battery's at the same time. I have seen a few but it's a hard discussion to make. Please let me know what you use and why you like it thanks.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
I am using the THOR multiple battery charger. I can and have charged 3 batteries and my controller simultaneously without any problems to date although in the P4 forum I see where someone has had a problem with a THOR for the P4 (Pro?) batteries. I have had my THOR now for about 6 months. I would welcome anyone else's comments (pro or con) on this charger especially since I am looking at adding a P4 pro to my stable and would seriously consider getting a THOR charger for it. Bob

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dangu