Looking for a battery charger

Reaction score
Hello I just purchased 3 extra battery's for my phantom 3 standard and I am looking for a Multi charger either for all 4 battery's to be charged at the same time or 3 battery's at the same time. I have seen a few but it's a hard discussion to make. Please let me know what you use and why you like it thanks.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Hello I just purchased 3 extra battery's for my phantom 3 standard and I am looking for a Multi charger either for all 4 battery's to be charged at the same time or 3 battery's at the same time. I have seen a few but it's a hard discussion to make. Please let me know what you use and why you like it thanks.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
I am using the THOR multiple battery charger. I can and have charged 3 batteries and my controller simultaneously without any problems to date although in the P4 forum I see where someone has had a problem with a THOR for the P4 (Pro?) batteries. I have had my THOR now for about 6 months. I would welcome anyone else's comments (pro or con) on this charger especially since I am looking at adding a P4 pro to my stable and would seriously consider getting a THOR charger for it. Bob

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.