Looking at Mavic Pro or Similar

Reaction score
I've had my P3S for a few months now and love it. I think I've gotten to know this drone pretty well through many flights and a few crashes. Pretty much had the drone completely apart repairing it. Now I want something with newer tech but I am not willing to spend a grand or more for some of the newest drones on the market. Been checking ebay for Mavic pro 1. Since it's been out for a while I figured the prices would be in my range ~ 500. For a complete set up they are still in the 600-700 range used. This lead me to other drones. Does anyone have experience with the Fimi X8 SE or the Hubsan Zino Pro? Hopefully it is ok to ask questions about other products here.

Look around in our sister site. ClassifiedsWith all the new models coming out you might find a good deal. If you see one you might be interested in and really want to know about it look at the sellers back post or message me and will help you all i can. Good luck.

Reactions: WV. Rootman
Thanks dirkclod. I am searching the classified but these thing go fast and for more than I am willing to spend.

Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20