Look what DJI sent miiii....

Reaction score
Today was interesting, while I still wait for my P3P to be in this weekend, I got this from DJI. Ordered it for my production company. Makes me feel like I am kinda in the club... sorta...

Bonus, apple watch came in at the same time. Kinda funny. I know this is for Phantoms... but CHILL, mine is on the way, tired of lurking ;)

wow that looks the part mr. bond...

If DJI is able to make hard case for their Ronin devices (which by the way looks great), why don't they make hard case for Phantoms?

If DJI is able to make hard case for their Ronin devices (which by the way looks great), why don't they make hard case for Phantoms?

Probably because they wanted to keep the cost of the Phantom 3 low. The Inspire 1 comes with a hard case also.

Yea their hard case for the I1 is junk. They pull all the stops out for their gimbal though. Sealed, waterproof, roller wheels with retractable handle.

The build quality of the product itself is really amazing. I remember an interview with the CEO of DJI saying that he is sick of Chinese companies being associated with junky quality. He goes on to say that -and I found this interesting- even in china, where his company is based, imports are considered quality while domestic is considered junk. He has a goal to turn that tide with DJI.

Can't speak for the P3P but I can say the Ronin seems to exude quality.

Nice!! I would love to hear your thoughts on it after your first couple uses with it.

Wow the ronin comes with a small doggie accessory!

I have a ronin as well. It's amazing. I'm able to load my Sony FS7 loaded with wireless follow focus and a teradek. About 14 LBS of gear. We have 3 operators. Love it. You'll love it.

If you get rid of that ridiculous Cannon, and clamp a Nikon on it... ;-)

I jest of course. Awesome unit, & the first one I've seen, not in an ad or DJI commercial. VERY nice. Hope it serves you well.

Give me an N, give me an I, and a K...

Enjoy.

RedHotPoker

Reactions: Turdle and Oso

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers