• Try to Repair buyng the Flat cable and part of camera

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • a new Gimbal

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Another

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I was flying with my p3 pro .. All regular p3 , I had already passed the 7 minutes of flight when I returned the p3 close to me .. and was about to land .. I use these prop guards in image1 .. the small wire released Propellers and wrapped in what he did lose control and fall .. as you see in the picture .. I thought of buying the flat cable and see if it would fix the camera as part .. think hard ... well...
which suggestion you think I should I do? Thanks for attention!

Attachments

• 91apf+B7pKL._SX425_.jpg
    91apf+B7pKL._SX425_.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 716
  • 11667103_466554876841181_597909799_n.jpg
    11667103_466554876841181_597909799_n.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 679
Yes my friend..
the protective wire that is in the middle loose and held at Propellers ... not ironic ? :<<<!

I'm a Little confuse about the wire you're talking about I myself are using the same prop and never had a problem but am sorry to hear what happen to you this is my second P3 and my first one didn't have the prop on it but wish I did I did an update and it was out of control tapped a building and you know the rest but if I had the props I mite have been able to save it

I'm a Little confuse about the wire you're talking about I myself are using the same prop and never had a problem but am sorry to hear what happen to you this is my second P3 and my first one didn't have the prop on it but wish I did I did an update and it was out of control tapped a building and you know the rest but if I had the props I mite have been able to save it
It would have probably saved it.

I was flying with my p3 pro .. All regular p3 , I had already passed the 7 minutes of flight when I returned the p3 close to me .. and was about to land .. I use these prop guards in image1 .. the small wire released Propellers and wrapped in what he did lose control and fall .. as you see in the picture .. I thought of buying the flat cable and see if it would fix the camera as part .. think hard ... well...
which suggestion you think I should I do? Thanks for attention!
Went the 1st way
No affiliation with this seller, I think he has the two spare parts you need
I'm waiting for a ribbon cable to fix my similar situation
Using this page as a guide

Attachments

• cable.jpg
    cable.jpg
    283.1 KB · Views: 417

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics