Long walk just to meet the wind

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

,,,,was nice before I leave and get to the top it was windy as,,never had a prompt telling me to land ASAP before,,was hard to fly foward but going with the wind in gps hit 37mph,to windy for a sport mode speed flight,the view is by Berring head lighthouse over looks the cook straight

,,,,was nice before I leave and get to the top it was windy as,,never had a prompt telling me to land ASAP before,,was hard to fly foward but going with the wind in gps hit 37mph,to windy for a sport mode speed flight,the view is by Berring head lighthouse over looks the cook straight
Thats a really cool video!!! Was that a P4? Man that thing could move!

Yip , p4,hard to really see wind strength but had me worried couple of times or would have flown out to sea from that point,hard to see also movement of drone in flight,oh it was working hard,I couldn't risk flying far that day ,would have got blown out to see,,get some better pics from here on nice day,,can just see for miles from here,,I did plan to fly to light house on the end but the wind change that so just had cup of tea and quick flight with the sheep
20181122_132327.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3rdof5
Yip , p4,hard to really see wind strength but had me worried couple of times or would have flown out to sea from that point,hard to see also movement of drone in flight,oh it was working hard,I couldn't risk flying far that day ,would have got blown out to see,,get some better pics from here on nice day,,can just see for miles from here,,I did plan to fly to light house on the end but the wind change that so just had cup of tea and quick flight with the sheep
Wise man :) still, thx for showing us that much in those conditions, well done!

ianzone.......wow what a beautiful country side and very green too....The sheep sure can RUN LOL..and some really took off fast when the sound of the drone came close by......What a very lucky drone flyer you are with such Beautiful countryside and a ocean close by to fly around in.. im glad that you got the drone back safely too with that wind so high Thank You ianzone for the really nice video and i'm sure glad that you got back to " home point " OK with the wind so fierce !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20