Long-Term Travel Trade-offs (Reality vs YouTube)

Great prospective. I know what you mean, another castle! What I learned from your video is take the world in small steps. It's like eating. I don't care for smorgasbord, buffets. Why try to eat it all, it's just too much to take in at once. I like sitting down and enjoying the atmosphere and taste of the food. Chopsticks makes food taste better. I enjoy every morsel that makes it to my mouth. Lol.

Thank you, that was great..and honest. I've enjoyed watching your kids grow up, on screen. Could use a list of do's and don'ts and where and where not to go. Anyways, keep on traveling and filming.. when rested up. Love the views. 😎

Reactions: adventurecampitelli
Great prospective. I know what you mean, another castle! What I learned from your video is take the world in small steps. It's like eating. I don't care for smorgasbord, buffets. Why try to eat it all, it's just too much to take in at once. I like sitting down and enjoying the atmosphere and taste of the food. Chopsticks makes food taste better. I enjoy every morsel that makes it to my mouth. Lol.
Thank you. Yes, that is a great analogy.

Thank you, that was great..and honest. I've enjoyed watching your kids grow up, on screen. Could use a list of do's and don'ts and where and where not to go. Anyways, keep on traveling and filming.. when rested up. Love the views. 😎
Thank you. Yep, those kids just keep growing lol. Those are good ideas for videos, thanks. :)

When we are in Rome, we have a place that does our laundry like that. I never give it a second thought.
We were robbed in Rome. We knew what to watch for, my wife had lived there. I lost over 2000 pictures and some great memories. I love my photography and take it very personal. I became a very unfriendly person to the street peddlers. I had the look of ,"I dare you to even try to approach me". They have their sneaky ways.

Reactions: adventurecampitelli
When we are in Rome, we have a place that does our laundry like that. I never give it a second thought.
We were robbed in Rome. We knew what to watch for, my wife had lived there. I lost over 2000 pictures and some great memories. I love my photography and take it very personal. I became a very unfriendly person to the street peddlers. I had the look of ,"I dare you to even try to approach me". They have their sneaky ways.
Rome is not a great place for avoiding thieves. They seem to be everywhere there. Beautiful place though.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT