Long Range Antenna extender - 4W Extender up to 10km range

Just wondering...what's the weight of the booster itself without the antennas attached?

Hey! They should be around ~1.5 lb. Similar weight to a 6000mah power bank

Reactions: tml4191
We can split them out - for the initial run we paired them as a set so it would be easy to get up and running.

What price would you be looking for :)

I would be interested in just the Amp/Battery combo. As mentioned a lot of us have already Modded our RC's and don't need a kit. It is a nice kit though, well thought out !!
I am currently testing a not so portable but very functional Hi end Amp set up with 8.5 Db Omni's. It's more of a home base setup but has gone portable in my car. I would love to see if a portable amp will come close to the larger home style amps. The noise numbers look good. 10Db is pretty good. My current amps are 20Db receive, but have to be turned down to 12 Db to clear up the video feed.

Here is a tree penetration test I did yesterday from my car. I think your amp and those Omni's could do this.. :)

PM with details
Thanks Turbo

I would be interested in just the Amp/Battery combo. As mentioned a lot of us have already Modded our RC's and don't need a kit. It is a nice kit though, well thought out !!
I am currently testing a not so portable but very functional Hi end Amp set up with 8.5 Db Omni's. It's more of a home base setup but has gone portable in my car. I would love to see if a potable amp will come close to the larger home style amps. The noise numbers look good. 10Db is pretty good. My current amps are 20Db receive, but have to be turned down to 12 Db to clear up the video feed.

Here is a tree penetration test I did yesterday from my car. I think your amp and those Omni's could do this.. :)

PM with details
Thanks Turbo
AMP/Battery combo is listed now: DJI Lightbridge Long Range Antenna Mod for 5-10KM flight (4 watt, booster ONLY)

This does not include the wires/antenna, just the amp + charger

I am willing to test this amp/battery and get the word out on the forum, Just not for $219
Not saying it's not worth that. It's just not worth that YET, it's unproven here.
I am willing to test it as soon as I get it and get the word on the forum.

Turbo

Last edited:
Ordered.. Will test it with my current set up and as shipped. ( Kit )
Thanks Kevin..

I have yet to fully test this.., but I can say that this thing is pretty nice. The Led and portability of this make it convenient when combined with maxxuav antennae. Thank you again... working on a video

Reactions: Turbomania
Sooo any word? Works or not?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
Check the second post too. That was just today. That was the first long distance flight done with that phantom. Do note that the maxxuav was used with fstops' booster, so I didn't use their stock 12dbi antennas that came with it because of preference/portability in the backpack. In short.. yes. Here's the link. Kevin from fstop, thank you again if you read this for selling me the early one.

F/STOP Lab's New Booster Test 4 Watt Real Time

Works well. Only had time to run one battery thru my P4 with the Alien Tech amp connected to a pair of 8.5 Dbi Omni antennas. Great penetration in the tree's.

Sent from my LG-H810 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: tml4191

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj