Log Books

Reaction score
Hello again as many of your know I am in the research phase of getting a drone and I am usually very thorough. So I was wondering is there a good lob book, that is like a journal that you guys use. Also is there a log book in DJI GO or another app?

Thank you guys and gals

Reactions: GraceIsTheKey
@GraceIsTheKey are you having trouble with DJI GO syncing? I believe it should be working.

Need advice & recommendations. Have been using DroneLogbook for logging flights with my two DJI Phantom 4 Pro drones. This app does sync to DJI flight data if you are using DJI GO4 with the DJI cloud. However, the DJI GS Pro app; which is used to fly agricultural and other missions where the drone is programmed to take photos at specific intervals DOES NOT sync to DJI Cloud, therefore can't sync to DroneLogbook. Have emailed DJI several times with no successful remedy. Are there any iOS apps that will sync to DJI GS Pro, or any suggested workarounds? Your advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hi all, a bit late to this conversation but hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.
I'm looking for a paper logbook that is suitable for use in the UK, the one i got from Resource when I passed my PFCO is now full and I'm having trouble locating a replacement.

We initially made our own log book, having been unimpressed by what we saw for sale. Then reality hit. We didn’t use it, despite good intentions. We lead an extremely busy life, usually working from dawn to dusk or longer, with a drone as just a professional tool. It wasn’t a legal requirement, although we were looking ahead in case it became one. Some things are worth recording, for learning purposes when looking back years in the future. But a drone pilots log book, ultimately, wasn’t for us.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie