Litchi's apps are 40% today

HELL YEAH!!!!!! I've been waiting 3 months for it to go done a
Little.....(I'M cheap, what can I say) finally have. Thank you so much for the heads up. Now I want to fly.........

coming from mars

So help me out, haven't looked into it but have been going to. I have tried the way point flying on the Dji-go app. :rolleyes::eek:

What would it cost me today to be able to get the app and would work on both Android and crApple? I just have a P3S, I need to update all of my mobile devices, so what I have now is not a factor.
And what would I be saving?

Rod

Thanx for the tip....I bought it today, $11.99 for the android app. It's all connected, got a couple of waypoint trips saved and just waiting for the weather to cooperate

So it would be $11.99 x2 for me whats the normal price $29.00 each?

Normal price for the Android app is $24.99. Not sure what the cost is for IOS. Pretty easy to find out, just check the store.

Reactions: RodPad
Normal price for the Android app is $24.99. Not sure what the cost is for IOS. Pretty easy to find out, just check the store.
Thanks,

There web sight didn't really say, I would have to get out of my car, and if is in there, it is probably like me, dead. :rolleyes:

Rod

I know you can put it on multiple devices but I thought it was just across the same platform

I know you can put it on multiple devices but I thought it was just across the same platform
Yeah, thanks, I will probably get it and the device will quit, or just crash my bird.

Rod

So I bought both Apple was a 1$ more?, I think, I already forgot. After putting cc info in mobile devices which I have never done before. :eek:

I have this weird felling of the marketing world, they will never raise there price again, cheap thinkers like me, would wait forever for the price to drop back down again.

@AngryBird , your getting a bonus for all new purchases, come on man, you got me. :D

Rod :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.