litchi

Yes. They just released an update that's compatible with the P4P on 12/19.

You can update it from the app store on your mobile device.

I went to the app store but i didn't see anything about any updates. I didn't mention this before but Litchi is on my ipad mini 4. Is update only for Android?

I installed the update on my iPhone 7 on 12/19. It's version 1.15.0.

I checked in the app store it looks like update was automatic, without me having to do anything? I guess I'll find out tomorrow if this wind ever stops.

I hope I am wrong but I believe that update only applies to iOS not Android yet.

I tried a single low altitude Pano with the P4P Litch app (iOS) two days ago... didn't work too well. It was taking random images, and too many of the ground (seemed to be confused). The app finally crashed. I hope to try a short waypoint mission and a higher altitude pano this weekend, weather permitting.

I tried a single low altitude Pano with the P4P Litch app (iOS) two days ago... didn't work too well. It was taking random images, and too many of the ground (seemed to be confused). The app finally crashed. I hope to try a short waypoint mission and a higher altitude pano this weekend, weather permitting.
Some people have been having problems with the new panorama code. If you are struggling there is an option in the app to switch to the legacy panorama mode - have you tried that?

Some people have been having problems with the new panorama code. If you are struggling there is an option in the app to switch to the legacy panorama mode - have you tried that?
No, I haven't. Thanks for the tip!

I'll also be trying DronePan, as it now supports P4P.

try turning off OA, I had the same problem initially but it now works fine. High altitude is no problem only lower altitudes is where I turn off OA

try turning off OA, I had the same problem initially but it now works fine. High altitude is no problem only lower altitudes is where I turn off OA
Thanks for the tip, I'll give that a try. Looking forward to creating some Pano's with the P4P. I haven't seen any yet.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor