Litchi waypoints question

Reaction score
I was sure there was an option in Mission Hub to make the bird land upon completion of mission, but I can't find it. Was there?

Waypoint -> Mission Settings -> Finish Action -> None/RTH/Land/Back to 1/Reverse
This is all I've got:
capture-20161026-131338.png

It's under the mission settings option not under your final Waypoint option

App version?

App version?

Unsure what you mean? That's the IOS app yes. On an iPad so I guess the phone version could be laid out slightly differently but I'm sure it'all be there somewhere.

ETA, assume you were talking to the OP who seems to be using the browser interface. I can't find it there either, but can't say I've spent a huge amount of time trying as I don't find the browser version that useful.

Last edited:
OT: Chris, what steps did you take to insert the screen shot?

OT: Chris, what steps did you take to insert the screen shot?

I Used the app TinyPic, you select a pic from your photos. It uploads it and gives you a link. Then post it as below but swap the normal brackets for square ones.

(IMG)pastelinkhere(/img)

Last edited:
I Used the app TinyPic, you select a pic from your photo stream. It uploads it and gives you a link. Then post it as below but swap the normal brackets for square ones.

(IMG)pastelinkhere(/img)
Sorry to hijack this thread; where is the photo stream? i.e. how do you get what's on your ipad/phone onto forum page?

How did you capture the image on your ipad/phone onto your computer?

take a screen shot of your iPad/iPhone, upload it to your computer then upload it as an attachment to this site, or upload it to your web server or your Flicker etc account and link it.

How did you capture the image on your ipad/phone onto your computer?

Never goes on the computer, all done from the iPad / iPhone

Press home and power at the same time to take screenshot

Open TinyPic, select photo and click upload. It will give you a link

Copy link and paste into the message as said, replacing brackets for square brackets (IMG)pastelinkhere(/IMG)

Last edited:
OK Thanks, so is there an app for the phone?

Ok, I found it. I was looking for it in Mission Hub on my computer. It's in the settings on my Nexus 7.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers