Litchi waypoint mission with 'Land' set as action at final waypoint

Reaction score
I was experimenting with Litchi today with the purpose of preparing for an upcoming mission that I want to do involving a takeoff from one location and a landing at another, where I may not have a remote connection.
As a test, I set today's mission to end with a landing at the final waypoint, and I flew it twice. The landing zone was a fairly uniform, grassy lawn surface - short cut.
The first flight, the copter flew the mission perfectly, and arrived at the final waypoint and indicated that it was landing - from 120 feet. The copter descended to approximately five feet off the ground and just hovered. I let it go for several minutes figuring it was just trying to figure out the landing, but when it was obvious that it was not, I took over manually. The second mission flew perfectly as well, and when it arrived at the final waypoint, it advised that it was landing. It then landed smoothly with no issues. So my experience with this has been 50/50. Just looking for a bit more insight into this if anybody has any. I have done a lot of Litchi missions, but all have ended in 'Hover', so I'm just wondering how reliable this 'Landing' business is..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak