Litchi vs DJ Go

Reaction score
Greenhorn question - has anyone done a comparison between Litchi and DJ Go? Where can I find it?

Is Litchi worth the costs or does JD Go do a respectable job as is?

don't want to buy something I reall do not have to buy.

Depends on how you are going to be flying. I use Litchi exclusively as I fly quite a few way point missions that you can program ahead of time on your computer (Litchi Hub). DJI Go does have the ability to fly way points, but you have to fly a way point mission manually first, record each way point, and then you can fly the route automatically.

If you have an IOS device it may be worth checking out their new Ground Station app. It's free and sounds like it is much more robust than the Go App. As far as a direct comparison, I don't know off hand. Perhaps others will chime in.

After using Litchi, I would have paid full price for it instead of the discounted Black Friday special if I had only known how much I would be using it. Waypoint missions allow you to fly distances only limited by your battery, and high interference areas which limit your control and video downlink.

IF...DJI released an app with similar waypoint mission capabilities, I'd stay with DJI since I'm more used to their menu layouts. I briefly messed with DJI's GS app, but other than not getting it to connect, my main beef with it is that there isn't a way to plan a waypoint mission on a computer like Litchi's Mission Hub. I will not plan missions on a tiny screen!

After using Litchi, I would have paid full price for it instead of the discounted Black Friday special if I had only known how much I would be using it. Waypoint missions allow you to fly distances only limited by your battery, and high interference areas which limit your control and video downlink.

IF...DJI released an app with similar waypoint mission capabilities, I'd stay with DJI since I'm more used to their menu layouts. I briefly messed with DJI's GS app, but other than not getting it to connect, my main beef with it is that there isn't a way to plan a waypoint mission on a computer like Litchi's Mission Hub. I will not plan missions on a tiny screen!
Well said, my sentiments exactly, I wish Litchi had a few more of these options that are in the menus in DJI GO 4 it looks like you're missing a few things, nothing radically important. But the waypoint mission creation is outstanding and DJ go has absolutely nothing like it. As I've said before, this is not a new problem , this is the exact way that all marine charplotters work, point and go. The little pencil is real clever in waypoint creation.

Well said, my sentiments exactly, I wish Litchi had a few more of these options that are in the menus in DJI GO 4 it looks like you're missing a few things, nothing radically important. But the waypoint mission creation is outstanding and DJ go has absolutely nothing like it. As I've said before, this is not a new problem , this is the exact way that all marine charplotters work, point and go. The little pencil is real clever in waypoint creation.

will DJ Go 4 work with a P3A?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94