Litchi vs Ce Mode

Reaction score
Would autonomous way points work in the CE areas? i.e. continue mission after control signal loss?
Just a thought.

Would autonomous way points work in the CE areas? i.e. continue mission after control signal loss?
Just a thought.
The Litchi software will absolutely function properly in the event of signal loss. The mission is uploaded to the aircraft first, then in the event of signal loss the aircraft will continue the mission to its end. After I began to achieve over a mile signal range with controller mods I stumbled upon this software. It's perfect for recording video over distance greater than your signal range. Just program your waypoints and action desired at specified waypoints (if any) and litchi will upload flight data to aircraft. Once you initiate your drone will do exactly as programmed. Just make sure your mission endpoint is within signal range. I will admit the first time I watched my beloved phantom 3 take off flying out of range I was nervous, however it faithfully completed it's mission and returned home. I now fly missions several miles long with no issues. The drone will do precisely what the software tells it to. That in mind just program your missions accurately and specific to location including compensation for elevation changes during missions. Check your flight plan before launching and check for obstacles. Plan accordingly. The software works flawlessly. Just remember it will do exactly as programmed so be sure you set up your flight plan accurately and you will have no issues. It's great software.

The Litchi software will absolutely function properly in the event of signal loss. The mission is uploaded to the aircraft first, then in the event of signal loss the aircraft will continue the mission to its end. After I began to achieve over a mile signal range with controller mods I stumbled upon this software. It's perfect for recording video over distance greater than your signal range. Just program your waypoints and action desired at specified waypoints (if any) and litchi will upload flight data to aircraft. Once you initiate your drone will do exactly as programmed. Just make sure your mission endpoint is within signal range. I will admit the first time I watched my beloved phantom 3 take off flying out of range I was nervous, however it faithfully completed it's mission and returned home. I now fly missions several miles long with no issues. The drone will do precisely what the software tells it to. That in mind just program your missions accurately and specific to location including compensation for elevation changes during missions. Check your flight plan before launching and check for obstacles. Plan accordingly. The software works flawlessly. Just remember it will do exactly as programmed so be sure you set up your flight plan accurately and you will have no issues. It's great software.

Thanks for the response. I was thinking that for those in the CE area who have limited range compared to FCC, that using autonomous flights with Litchi would at least give them more range with Litchi using video although there would be no fpv once out of usual range. Guess I should have explained my post better.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94