Litchi saved mission disappear and reappear

Reaction score
Hey all,

Couldn’t find this exact issue when I searched this forum. I’m having issues with my saved missions. They seem to disappear and reappear at different times. Has anyone had this issue? One moment I’ll pull it up and the mission is there then on a different day I’ll pull up my mission list and it’s gone. It does always seem to come back though. Frustrating.

I haven’t noticed this with waypoint missions, but have had it happen twice with saved Orbit flights.

I have seen this happen with flight plans that I downloaded from my desktop to my iPad, in preparation for a flight. I'd see the flight on my iPad screen already downloaded, then step outside to launch, only to find out that the flight plan had vanished.

Simply going back indoors to download the same flight again, cures the problem, whose reason remains a mystery to me. That said, Litchi is an amazing work of software engineering, which gives my lowly Phantom 3 Standard some truly jaw-dropping range, averaging just under 5 miles per round trip.

Yes Strange but me too... Litchi no longer updates all waypoint plans done on PC to any of my devices??? I am very upset about this, it used to be the go-to app for my P3A, and sadly DJI app is not that reliable either... I have had 3 P3A's so I am very familiar with this Problem... whats going on?

For the first time ever a couple of days ago, I also made a few changes to a flight plan created with Litchi Mission Hub on my desktop computer, but then noticed that those flight plan changes were not reflected in my mobile device's Litchi screen. This only happened a couple of times, and I think perhaps my having saved the same flight plan repeatedly during a long edit session, might have briefly interrupted the link between the desktop computer and the mobile device. The anomaly of unshared flight plans has not occurred again thus far.

All told, Litchi is hands down the best way to create cinematic footage, while flying waypoint routes with great precision. I hope these minor bugs are found and removed, but even if they aren't, Litchi is just what the doctor ordered for my purposes, sending the lowly Phantom 3 Standard on 5-mile round-trip, 20-minute duration sorties up to four times a day.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20