Litchi reverse

Reaction score
So I ran a Litchi mission with the settings set for it to reverse at the end; I assumed that this meant the bird would just back up and retrace its route. But when it gets to the end it just hovers. Am I missing something?

Finish Action: Choose an action that the aircraft will perform at the end of the mission. Available choices are "None", "Go Home" ("RTH" on iOS), "Land", "Back to First Waypoint" ("Back to 1st" on iOS) and "Reverse". When using "Reverse", the only way to end the mission is to switch the RC mode to P (S for Phantom 4), "Reverse" allows you to let the aircraft fly to the last waypoint and then replay the mission in reverse using the joysticks or the cruising speed slider.
Got this from the manual. Hope it helps. You can Google "Litchi user manual" and read online or download the PDF. Tells you everything about it.

Last edited:
Finish Action: Choose an action that the aircraft will perform at the end of the mission. Available choices are "None", "Go Home" ("RTH" on iOS), "Land", "Back to First Waypoint" ("Back to 1st" on iOS) and "Reverse". When using "Reverse", the only way to end the mission is to switch the RC mode to P (S for Phantom 4), "Reverse" allows you to let the aircraft fly to the last waypoint and then replay the mission in reverse using the joysticks or the cruising speed slider.
Got this from the manual. Hope it helps. You can Google "Litchi user manual" and read online or download the PDF. Tells you everything about it.
I saw that after I wrote my post. So if I pull back on the right stick the bird will retrace the route, altitudes & all?

Reactions: JohnnyB
I saw that after I wrote my post. So if I pull back on the right stick the bird will retrace the route, altitudes & all?
Honestly I haven't tried that action myself but the way I take it, the answer would be yes. I suppose it just stopped and hovered because you didn't give it a command. Try it out and see on a short mission. See what happens.

Honestly I haven't tried that action myself but the way I take it, the answer would be yes. I suppose it just stopped and hovered because you didn't give it a command. Try it out and see on a short mission. See what happens.
I will. I live very close to MSP airport - gotta make quite a drive just to put the bird in the air.

I will. I live very close to MSP airport - gotta make quite a drive just to put the bird in the air.
If you would, report the outcome. I'd like to know myself. Thanks

If you would, report the outcome. I'd like to know myself. Thanks
Ok did a run. If you pull back on the right joystick after the mission reaches its last waypoint the ac retraces the mission - gimbal, attitude and altitude. Speed varies depending on how hard you pull the stick back. I didn't try to use cruising speed for going backwards but I assume if you set the cruising speed to a negative value it does the same thing only with a controlled speed.

Ok did a run. If you pull back on the right joystick after the mission reaches its last waypoint the ac retraces the mission - gimbal, attitude and altitude. Speed varies depending on how hard you pull the stick back. I didn't try to use cruising speed for going backwards but I assume if you set the cruising speed to a negative value it does the same thing only with a controlled speed.

Good to know, thanks Rob!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

So I run a lot of waypoint missions,but they are almost always way out of range. How would that work?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic