Litchi reestablish new home point in flight?

Reaction score
Can someone tell me home to change to a new home point while in flight. I have designated my c2 button to "home point at device" & have the "dynamic home turned on but air craft still returns to original home point.

Page 3 in the manual. Press the Homepoint shown on the map and drag it to the desired location.

Okay i just pressed the HP on map & dragged to new HP but it gives this ERROR message look at my attachemnt to see message it give

Attachments

• 20170217_210448.jpg
    20170217_210448.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 544
Ok, that's all I got. No idea why it didn't work for you.

Apart from using the screen, shouldn't the C1 or C2 button method work if "home point at device" is assigned? Does it work properly for others?

UPDATE: i tried the reinstall & still same issue of not being able to restablish a new HP, however i think i recognized somethg that could be causing the problem for me... on litchi screen you have 3 indicators while in flight which is Green dot (HP), Aircraft location, & Blue dot (location of device/controller) which is my issue when i move from location to location the blue dot os way off from where i am positioned therefore could that be why my aircraft not responding or recognizing new HP location?

UPDATE: I just used my phone instead of tablet & tried to establish new HP & it works everytime also Blue dot constantly updates as i move from location to location which mean now i have a setting off on tablet thats not causing my postion to be updated i have GPS turned on so whatelse do i need to check?

Does the tablet actually have GPS or is it interpolating position based on cell tower position?
Or if it is GPS equipped, is a setting set to do only the interpolation?

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Here is my specs it say my Asus Zenpad Z10 tab have GPS not sure how to check setting in reference to interpolation

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-02-18-20-11-09.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-02-18-20-11-09.jpg
    631.7 KB · Views: 339
I think i figured it out i went to settings/location/ clicked on Mode & changed it from battery saving to High accuracy. Going outside to try it out now be rght bk with my update...

That seemed to help with the issue alot, it worked a few times then a few times it didnt but what i was able to determine this time is the blue dot now follows my every move however so does the HP without me updating it. It seems to have something to do with setting in Litchi app now i went to Settings, Aircraft, Maximum Location Auccuracy. Im not sure exactly what that is but it seems to be playing a role in me re-establishing my HP. Any assistance appreciated. Thanks in advance

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3