Litchi question

Reaction score
I plan missions on the mission hub on my laptop no problem. But I can't do the same on my tablet. Litchi will not bring up saved missions nor can I create missions. Is this a settings problem or something else? Thanks.

What I do is transfer (copy) the saved mission files from my desktop to the appropriate folder on my mobile device. I believe it's litchiapp/missions or something like that...

Litchi recently changed their server environment and request an upgrade of the App, if I have this correct in mind.

Was playing around yesterday and had no problem to save a mission (Hub on notebook) and load it on the tablet (Samsung Tab S2)
Can you explain how you did this? I also have an S2. Sounds interesting. Thanks a bunch. I'm also having problems with email on the tablet so I think they are related.

I created a mission on Litchi Hub and saved it under a particular name, of course was signed in to my account.
Then I started the Litchi App (V3.8.0) on my Samsung S2, signed in there as well and loaded the mission.
P3P was not running at all, means no connection to the AC.
All the steps were done at home, notebook and S2 connected to Wifi.

If I am logged in and create/save a mission on my PC, tablet, or whatever it will show up the next time I access the app on other devices.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic