Litchi path mode

Reaction score
Is there a way when creating a mission from the mission hub to Use both flight path modes. i.e. Straight lines so you can define actions and curved so you have smooth turns. I am thinking that either by combing two or more mission KML files into one. ( one in Straight line the other in curved ) Like the individual files were segments in a master flight plan or possibly some other method of editing and altering the KML would allow me to do that. I understand that if you don't get to a waypoint because it is on a curve it cannot execute an action but I don't understand why that should interfere with actions within straight segments of the plan that reach their waypoints. It appears in Mission Hub where I am planning everything that this setting is global but I do not see it in the exported KML. Can anyone give me any insight into this.

Just another note about something I observed. If I set the mission settings to Straight line so I can define actions. At other waypoints it does allow me to change the curve from the default of 1 ft to whatever curve I want. I just don't know if the curve will be executed with the path mode set to straight line.

Welcome to the forum!

Lot of questions there. ;)

My experience is any curved waypoints in the mission, no actions will happen anywhere.

I understand this is a limit of what DJI provides in there SDK software.

Rod

Rod - That is unfortunate. Your explanation makes sense in tying the bits and pieces I have read together.
Not what I wanted to hear but ultimately your answer will save me time in not having figure this out the hard way.

Thanks
Jerry

Reactions: RodPad

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT