Litchi Mission Hub not syncing to iPad

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Installed Litchi app on a iPad Mini 2 and iPhone 6 today both on iOS 10.3. I created a Litchi account and was logged in on both the mission hub and the Litchi app. I created a mission on the Litchi hub and saved it with a mission name. The mission I saved is not syncing with either of my devices. When I open the folder on the app on the waypoint screen to load the mission I created it does not have the mission I created.
Am I missing something here?

Also the only browser I could get the hub to work correctly that would show the window to adjust waypoints & points of interest settings was Internet Explorer. I'm running windows 10 desktop.
Thanks!

I have the exact same set up. However, I log on with a PC for Mission Hub and have the app open on my mini. Log on with FB and they both sink immediately.

I was able to load my missions using iFunBox but still trying to figure out why missions don't sync on their own which would be a lot easier.
Question on setting points of interest, I don't see anything in the manual explaining what the altitude settings does for a point of interest.

Hum, I'm kind of lost, with your iPad connected to the internet, not connected to the Phantom, on the left side in the app, there is folder button, that's where you load your synced saved mission.

Rod

Rod,
Yes, connected to internet on iPad & iPhone and logged in but they are not syncing with my Mission Hub missions on either one.

Hum, Can you load this one on your computer?
Mission Hub - Litchi

Create a small test mission on the iPad, then save it and see if it shows up on the Hub with your PC.

Rod

Rod,
Hmmm, sync'd yours right away right away to my iPad but not my iPhone. I have both pad & phone logged in at the same time.
I should also mention the other day I could only edit waypoints & POI using IE. Today I loaded your mission using SeaMonkey and can now edit these.

Bob

Rod,
I just created a test mission in the hub and it sync'd fast to my iPad. Did not sync to iPhone. Wonder if it's an issue having both logged in at the same time.
Also beginning to think there may have been server issues when I was trying to do it.

Thanks,
Bob

Looks like your getting no where in the fast lane.

I have had trouble with Chrome and Firefox trying edit missions, the way point box won't come up. I try create I new mission from a just started tab or load saved one.. Anyway, seems a lot of people don't know that F5 is refresh short cut. Most of the time refresh gets it working correctly.

Next time you need another beer, etc. Just hold up your glass, and say F5. :rolleyes:

Rod

Hi Rod,
Still is a hit or miss if the missions sinking. I'm still using iFunbox to make sure I get the mission on my iPad Mini 2 or iPhone. I'm afraid that if it a mission did sync that when I get to where I'm going to fly it won't be there.

Yeah, I haven't been out of internet range yet.
I'm doing all my missions so far from my house, one at a time, I'm sorta thinking iFunbox is the only way.

I can do the hot spot thing with my phone, but when weather gets better, I can be out of cellular half the day.
I got some learning to do myself. ;)

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4